Mike was interviewed by THREAD MB, where he talked about his early childhood, his plans for the Lindell Foundation, a new app he is working on, organizations that Mike is working with, and his autobiography, which is due to be out this year. Mike continues to be busy!
- Mike was raised in a trailer park and, unlike the personality you see in the MyPillow infomercials, he was actually a “shy kid” who “would show off in school for attention”. Obviously, he has come a long way since those shy early days!
- Mike looked at the opioid epidemic, and wondered “What’s wrong with this picture?” He is now righting that wrong through the Lindell Foundation and other projects.
- Mike’s Lindell Foundation is based on “absolute trust and transparency” where 100% of your donation will go directly to actual needs, and you will be able to see how your dollar impacted the selected need.
- Mike is also working with HUD Secretary Ben Carson and HUD’s Envision Center Initiative, whose focus is on helping recovered addicts. He is also working with The Salvation Army, the Adult & Teen Challenge, and a program to help prisoners.
- Mike’s book, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO, will be a story of hope which chronicles Mike’s journey from crack addict to CEO. The proceeds from the book will go to the projects Mike is working on.
And, when asked about his legacy, Mike’s reply was, “I just hope I’ve inspired people to realize what Jesus Christ can do in their lives. A story of hope and understanding that reminds people that ‘with God, all things are possible.'”