Mike Lindell was the featured speaker Thursday, May 2nd, at the 50th Annual 2019 Governor’s National Day of Prayer Breakfast in Milwaukee, WI! Mike was blessed to be able to share his testimony with over 500 people.
Other program personalities included:
- Alfonso Carmona – Superintendent, St. Augustine Prep
- Dr. Eve Hall – President & CEO, Milwaukee Urban League
- Rebecca Kleefisch – Executive Director
- Women’s Suffrage Centennial Commission, Washington, D.C.
- Gregg Kunes – Owner & President, Kunes Country Auto Group
- Dan Meyer – Publisher & Owner, BizTimes Media
- Carl Rick – Third Generation Family-Owned Kwik Trip, Inc.
- Richard Schmidt – Former Milwaukee County Sheriff
- S. Richard Selby – Medicare Specialist, American Republic Insurance Services