“A carpet cleaner; a farmhand; a card counter; a lunch wagon, bar and restaurant owner. What do they all have in common? Mike Lindell has tried a myriad of businesses, none of which amounted to much considering he funneled what little he made to his $500-1,000 a week cocaine habit. How did Mike Lindell go from this (a ragged-looking crack addict) to this (a prosperous CEO)?” This question is asked in a video shown by Matt and Laurie Crouch in this inspiring interview with Mike on Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).
Mike talks passionately about going from crack addict to CEO (and beyond)
Watch this interview and hear Mike tell you about his journey, which is detailed in his new memoir, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO. You won’t be able to stop once you see Mike energetically talk about his life, including details such as:
- What started Mike’s 20-year cocaine and 10-year crack addictions.
- How Mike got 17 traffic tickets —in 2 days.
- How Mike had an intervention — by his drug dealers.
- Why someone wanted to kill Mike — with a machete.
- How Mike quit all his addictions — in one day.
- How Mike created the highly successful infomercial, despite his producer texting that Mike “is the worst guy I’ve ever seen. He’ll never make it on TV.”
- How Mike personally had a meeting with Donald Trump via a “Divine appointment.”
- How all of Mike’s “Divine appointments” led him to fully surrender to God and how it led Mike to evangelize to 50,000 millennials.
- How Mike is giving entrepreneurs an amazing, safe platform for vetted products which will “rival Amazon,” and how Mike will use the “muscle of the MyPillow brand” and associations with US manufacturers to help and protect these entrepreneurs.
- How God is leading Mike to give “the best help in history to addicts.”
- How “hope matches” are going to “help every addict in this country.”
But, most of all, listen to how God changed Mike’s life: “Anyone out there that is looking for hope, that hope is Jesus.” So, “Just let it go. Ask for your sins to be forgiven. We need our hearts restored. Fill it with Jesus and the Holy Spirit and do a full surrender.”
I want people to read the book and go “you know what? I’m not alone”
The interview plays an inspirational video summarizing Mike’s book:
“What Are the Odds? From crack addict to CEO, the autobiography of Mike Lindell, is an entertaining book filled with stories of God’s miracles. Whether you’re facing impossible odds or you know someone who has become their own worst enemy, this is the perfect book. ‘I think it just tells my story and gives everybody hope.’ Mike’s alcohol and gambling addictions begin in his teen years and by his late twenties his cocaine and crack addictions nearly cost him his life.
But even as Mike was in the depths of despair, God came to Mike in a dream and MyPillow was born. ‘So you started at MyPillow while you were still an addict, right?’ ‘Yes, people say that all the time. They say ‘that’s one of the biggest miracles ever.’’”
Now, this amazing company and his remarkable journey shared in this book have become powerful tools that Mike Lindell can use to share his own story of hope and recovery.
“I want people to read the book and go, ‘you know what? I’m not alone. I’ve been through some of this or all of this or I’ve had feelings of living in fear or experiencing failures I went through’ and then say, ‘you know what? I learned from this book to look back and go, ‘Wow, this had to happen, or I wouldn’t be here.’”
“So many people have come up to me and said, ‘Wow, you give us hope.” If it can happen to me, it can happen to everybody.”
And now, you can order and read this powerful book, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO and find hope for yourself.