This interview with Mike starts with David J. Harris Jr. saying, “This book, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO is one of the greatest and best books that I’ve ever read in my life. The Bible is the best for me. After that though, I can’t think of too many other books where I laughed, where I cried, where I said, ‘Oh my gosh, are you kidding?’”
He goes on to say, “It’s like I was there. I was watching it happen. You can feel the emotion behind it and it’s just brilliantly written. It’s a story of overcoming seemingly impossible odds, having so many obstacles thrown your way, and battling addiction the whole time. And then giving birth to this MyPillow company, it’’s amazing.”
Watch this interview and be inspired as Mike tells his “Oh my gosh, are you kidding?’” stories about his “wild roller coaster” life, such as:
- 14 near-death experiences, including one where his buddies are yelling, “Look at Mike, he’s on fire.”
- How Mike invented the MyPillow, despite his friends saying, “He’s really lost it now.”
- How MyPillow went from 10 employees to 500 employees — in 40 days.
- How Mike convinced two men who were pointing guns at him to help him with this truck.
- How multiple people called Mike and prayed for him — while he was putting his phone on mute so he could do lines of cocaine.
- How Mike’s drug dealers did an intervention on him.
- How a “hope match” just showed up at Mike’s door and told Mike, “No man, it ain’t boring,” when Mike asked about a drug-free life.
- How Mike quit all his addictions in one day through prayer.
- How Mike did a full surrender to God and then evangelized to 50,000 millennials.
- Why Mike’s Divine appointment with President Trump caused his friends to say, “This could only be Jesus!”
- How “God gave me the download for every part” of Mike’s unique Lindell Recovery Network, which is going to help “millions of addicts” and employ “tens of thousands” ex-addicts.
- Why Mike feels that addiction will be “the opportunity for the greatest revival in modern history and indeed in world times.”
But, most of all, be inspired when you hear Mike talk about the “Divine appointments that God keeps bringing me” and know that, as David says, “What God did in Mike’s life is what God will do in your life when you choose to surrender.”
“I want every single person to get this book and support Mike”
All proceeds from Mike’s book go to the Lindell Recovery Network. In fact, Mike self-published his book, What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO to cut out the middlemen and therefore, maximize the money going to his network.
As David says, “I want every single person to get this book and support Mike. And not just that, but I had so many amazing special moments with God by just reading some of the things that Mike went through. It reminded me of times in my life that I had gone through, but had forgotten about, where God was there to save me, to protect me, and give me grace.”
Find your own special moments with God by reading What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO now.